Air Fryer Buffalo Wings Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels, then toss them in the flour mixture until they’re evenly coated.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket. You may need to cook them in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Air fry the wings for 20-25 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until they’re golden brown and crispy.
- While the wings are cooking, mix together the melted butter, hot sauce, and honey (if using) in a small bowl.
- Once the wings are done, transfer them to a large bowl and pour the hot sauce mixture over them. Toss the wings in the sauce until they’re evenly coated.
- Serve the wings hot with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- You can adjust the amount of hot sauce and honey in the sauce mixture to your liking, depending on how spicy or sweet you want the wings to be.
- If you want the wings to be extra crispy, you can spray them with cooking spray before air frying.
- Make sure to flip the wings halfway through cooking to ensure that they cook evenly on both sides.
- Leftover wings can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheated in the air fryer for a few minutes until they’re crispy again.